Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Jurista Focus: Atty. Rey Gealon


"Jurists Bar Review Center Cebu is Heaven-sent, i dare to say. under the circumstances, it came at the right place and the right time for me. right place in the sense that it was, and still is, based in my alma mater, swu! an accessible and convenient location for review; and right time as my wife was pregnant with our baby which called for "desperate measures" to pass. undoubtedly, Jurists turned my desperation into hope when i was indoctrinated to the 3 paragraph method and instilled in me the value of answering bar questions the simplest and logical way possible. my heart swells with gratitude for the people behind it. Above all, i thank God Almighty for these blessings - for it is Him who made everything happen."- Atty. Rey Gealon

No comments:

Post a Comment